Dr. Clarence B Watridge Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Clarence B Watridge?

Dr. Watridge performed surgery (minor brain) on me and the results were exactly as predicted. I was very impressed with him and the result of my surgery

He did my surgery well. However I started having pain about 8 months post-op. He just dismissed my concerns. Told me that my MRI did not show any problems. Told me that it may be my shoulder. I went to an orthopedic doctor to get checked. The ortho doctor told me that it was my neck causing the problems and that I needed to see a neurosurgeon. I found me another neurosurgeon that believed me and showed me on my MRI where the problem was located. Dr. Watridge was rude to me and would talk to the interns about me like I was not even in the room. My husband went with me on one post op visit and he did not even say hello to him..acted like he wan not even in the room.

Dr. Clarence Watridge is Awesome! I would recommend him to anyone that needs a Neurosurgeon. Dr. Watridge performed surgery on me recently and my father several years ago. I can't tell you how pleased I am with my results and my father has been pain free and done well since his surgery. Awesome doctor, absolutely AWESOME!

This man saved my life.