The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Clarence L Wiley Sr has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Clarence L Wiley Sr has the following 15 expertise
- Basal Cell
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Actinic Keratosis
- Excessive Body Hair in Women (Hirsutism)
- Skin Cancer
- Hair Diseases
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Fungal Hair Disease (Piedra)
- Skin Biopsy
Dr. Clarence L Wiley Sr has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Clarence L Wiley Sr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 29
At least now I know why I was loosing my hair. I am considering hair transplantation, and I'm most gracious that Dr. Wiley took a biopsy in order to determine reason for my hair loss. I will recommend this clinic. And to the writer who indicate equipment is outdated, the devise I am considering for hair loss, was developed in 2009, and I'm also consider skin tightening, also developed in late 2000's. You can't please everybody... another thing that amazes me, is with social media propel try to defame great business, yet they are cowards when it comes to indicating a name. Dr. Wiley, continue helping those who truly care and appreciate the wonderful care you provide. And I also had the pleasure of being greeted by your wife, she besides being very beautiful, she was very pleasant as well as your staff.
He is the worst doctor I've never been to. He is very arrogant and rude. He doesn't listen and tries to sell you every product under the sun. He tries to belittle his patients. Stay away from this office. He basically told me that my condition didn't exist because he hadn't heard of it. This guy is a jerk, plain and simple. He also told me that my scalp was itching because "black women don't wash their hair". Yea, he actually said that to me. Never again.
Dr. Wiley is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
41 Years Experience
The Warren Alpert Medical School Of Brown University
Graduated in 1977
Dr. Clarence L Wiley Sr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBeauty Through Health Dermatology, 1211 N Shartel Ave Ste 407, Oklahoma City, OK
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Clarence L Wiley Sr in this video.
Dr. Clarence L Wiley Sr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.