- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Clarence L Wiley Sr MD
Dr. Clarence L Wiley Sr, MD is a doctor primarily located in Oklahoma City, OK. They have 42 years of experience. Their specialties include Dermatology.
Dr. Clarence L Wiley Sr has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Clarence L Wiley Sr has the following 15 expertise
- Basal Cell
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Actinic Keratosis
- Excessive Body Hair in Women (Hirsutism)
- Skin Cancer
- Hair Diseases
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Fungal Hair Disease (Piedra)
- Skin Biopsy
42 Years Experience
Graduated in 1977
Dr. Clarence L Wiley Sr Accepts the Following Insurance
- 1211 N Shartel Ave Ste 407 Oklahoma City , OK : (405) 278-7911
More about Dr. Clarence L Wiley Sr
Dr. Wiley obtained his M.D. degree in 1977 from Brown University in Providence, RI, where he had also completed his bachelor's and master's degrees. He was the second African American to complete this respected seven-year program and the first to receive all three possible degrees. After completing his dermatology residency in the recognized program at Barnes Hospital, Washington University Medical Center in St. Louis, MO in 1981, Dr. Wiley began to focus on the areas of dermatology that was his passion: laser and cosmetic dermasurgery, photomedicine, and cosmetic products research and development. Throughout his years of practice, he has emphasized the concept of attaining and maintaining beauty through healthy skin care. That premise continues to guide him in his cosmetic dermatology practice today. Dr. Wiley is a diplomat of the American Board of Dermatology, and a Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology, the American Society of Dermatologic Surgery and the American Society of Laser Medicine and Surgery. He is past Chairman of the Dermatology Section of the National Medical Association, representing African American Dermatologists in the U.S.A. and Canada.