Dr. Clarence L Wilson II Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Clarence L Wilson II?

Dr Wilson is great!!!!

My first visit with Dr Wilson, as my regular Dr Mason has retired. I was fearful to be seeing a new doctor, but my experience with Dr Wilson was beyond expectations!! He has an easy and cheerful bedside manner, which quickly put me at ease! Smart, dedicated and professional along with a quick sense of humor!! Great experience!

Couldn't be more pleased!

I have been a patient of Dr. Wilson's for 31 years and I have always felt that he has provided excellent care. I was initially a patient of an older doctor in this practice, but after having many issues during pregnancy and having been cared for mainly by Dr. Wilson, I decided to name him as my physician. He went above and beyond what was expected when I was hospitalized and then released. The level of trust I have in him as my doctor cannot be surpassed!

great doctor

Has been my doctor for more than 18 years. Always kind, compassionate and the top of his field.

Poor bedside manners, abrasive

I used this practice and had a good to very good experience with every doctor I met, with the exception of Dr. Wilson, whom I had several appointments with. I found his bedside manners poor and his examinations uncomfortable, to say the least.

Dr. Wilson is a great doctor. Always takes up time to address concerns, etc. Very smart, personable, and up on current medical research.

Dr. Wilson is Excellent, He will answer any questions you have stay with you as long as it takes to get the answers you're looking for during the discussion.