Dr. Claribel K Tan Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Claribel K Tan?

Misdiagnosis

misdiagnosed me with psoriatic arthritis. Seattle va doctors she interned under said I didn't have this. Politely said Tan misdiagnosed me. Previously had serious side effects that required admittance to hospital ER to keep me alive. Brusque and incompetent Doctor.

I second the comment,

I am very frustrated that no one in the office is willing to answer the phone when I call. It would only be fair to the patient go speak with some one when I call, not just when they can call back.

I really liked Dr Tan. She was professional, caring, & spent a good amount of time with me discussing my symptoms & answering questions. I wish that I had started seeing her years ago.

Poor Quality Care!

Dr. Tan misdiagnosed a family member, causing needless anxiety, treatments and expense. She was generally clueless throughout this extended treatment process. Doctors at a quality clinic in another state, upon hearing of Dr. Tan's work and diagnosis, very professionally and nicely suggested that she is completely incompetent. There are not many rheumatologists in Anchorage, but you would be wise to seek another one - anywhere!

After 7 years previously of trying to get the right diagnosis, she ordered the tests after the new patient appt and had my diagnosistwo weeks later. Proper meds have changed my life.

The most unprofessional office and doctor I have ever seen.

Dirty office. Doctor must have cut and pasted her findings from someone elses chart- had wrong birthdate, name spelled incorrectly, I'm not even sure she reviewed anything brought in from primary care doctor as she didn't have any of my basic information correct.