Dr. Clarissa S Beiting Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Clarissa S Beiting?

Spends very little time with you.

I saw Dr. Beiting for the first time, very nice, but way too in a rush to suit me. Didn’t do much of an exam at all, very surprised as she came highly recommended. She seemed to not want to see anyone with any age on them, as I am 65. Just not my type of Dr. I expect more as I have good insurance and regardless, you expect to be give time and not just pushed out the door.

Good surgical experience. Well recommended by surgeons and other physicians all with positive experience.

Excellent surgical skills for laproscopic hysterectomy and anterior pelvic prolapse. Did not experience any abnormal side effects. Treated my husband with care with full explanations and time before and after surgery.

Floor Coordinator

awesome and outstanding dr. best in that field

Great experience with this Physician

Have already recommended Dr. Beiting to friends who need surgery. They now have surgeries scheduled. She is an excellent physician, talented , skillful ,caring. She has the bedside manner of an angel. So very appreciative of her surgery on me. Thank you Dr. Cynthia Evans for recommending her for my four procedures. I feel so fortunate to have found Dr. Beiting.

Successful GYN Surgery

Dr. Beiting did a vaginal hysterectomy and an "anterior and posterior" repair for me at age 69. I am extremely satisfied with the results. It did take a few months for everything to get back to normal but now things are as good as they were when I was in my 20's.

Waiting one month for test results

Called Dr. Beiting to get test results after not hearing from her office in over a month. Needless to say still waiting for her call. What happened to patient ethics and a returned phone call?? Isn't there an oath??

Great Experience

Doctor Beiting was very professional yet friendly and down to earth. (No god complex) She was caring, competent and skilled. Office staff were fiendly, efficient and helpful.I would higly recommend this physician.

Terrible, terrible, terrible

Exactly what a gynecologist should NOT be like - insensitive, rude, rushed, ... I would NEVER go back to this doctor

Dr. Beiting is a skilled surgeon and has a caring personality towards her patients. Based on my experience of undergoing a hysterectomy performed by Dr. Beiting for the treatment fibroid tumors, I recommend prospective patients to consider her for their gynecologist.

Impatient, uncaring, did not pinpoint my main issue effectively

I also had a very poor experience with this physician. Maybe as she matures, she will develop a better bedside manner and lose her haughtiness. She basically rushed me out the door naked; she hadn't answered a single question I asked.

Dr. Beiting helped me through a scary time in my life. She was honest with me and caring about my fears and concerns. She is one of the smartest people I have ever met, and I was always confident in her ability to take care of me. She took good care of me and my family.

Super Nice and Professional

Dr. Beiting delivered my son in 2007 via c-section. She was a wonderful doctor (even prior to the pregnancy) and I had zero complications. She is very kind, was always prompt in seeing me if needed (same day in most cases) and was very professional. The birth of my second child under her care was a wonderful experience, for which I can not say for the birth of my 1st child under another doctor's care. Dr. Beiting is top notch and I would/do recommend her to all of my family and friends. Sadly, she no longer delivers babies, but I still see her for my yearly exams and such. She is awesome