Dr. Clarissa A Bonanno Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Clarissa A Bonanno?

High risk

Shw is very knowledgable and straightforward. I hate been diagnosed with parvovirus and she has been actively following me. She has been very informative and answers all of our questions.

Dr. Bonanno is THE BEST

Dr. Bonanno is the best! I was a VERY VERY nervous patient and she was always so calm, reassuring, and took time to answer every question I had - no matter how silly it was. I do not know how I would have made it through my pregnancy with a different doctor!

Unreliable for Consult Appointment

Dr. Bonanno came recommended. I scheduled a consult with her about a month out. She cancelled just before that appointment and rescheduled for another month later. A few days before the second appointment, she cancelled again because she is studying for her Boards. She was not willing to reschedule for another several months -- presumably until she has taken the Boards. Suffice it to say, I am not interested in rescheduling with her, but I caution others against wasting precious time waiting for a consult with her. The Boards are predictable and there was no reason for this doctor to string me along.

Extraordinary

It is actually difficult to put into words how wonderful she is in every way. If David Copperfield's Agnes were ever to come to life in the medical profession, she would be Dr. Bonanno. She is a beacon of light - extraordinarily bright, dedicated, thoughtful and classy.

Exceptional

Dr. Bonanno exceeded my expectations. She is highly qualified, always accessible, and helped me through all my fears as a first time mom. I would highly recommend her!!!

libby

Dr.Bonanno is a smart caring and wonderful doctor. She helped me so much even after delivery. Our expirience with Dr. Bonanno and the entire Columbia team was amzing! We had so many things go wrong with this pregnancy, but we got the perfect doctor!

A Skilled and Caring Doctor

We really enjoyed our experience with Dr. Bonanno. The practice is run very very well. My previous OB's practice regularly ran an hour behind, so I was thrilled with the efficiency of this practice. Dr. Bonanno and her aides were all very professional while being very caring. I looked forward to every visit and really felt as if I mattered to her. Very pleased with the entire experience.

great doctor

she is so commited to help everyone

Wonderful OBGYN!

Dr. Bonanno is clearly bright, but most of all she listens and is very adept at explaining issues as they arise. I looked forward to seeing her each visit and cannot imagine a better doctor to help bring our daughter into the world! She is part of a tremendous practice and I highly recommend her.