Dr. Clarissa O Harris Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Clarissa O Harris?

negative review about an excellent doctor

I have been a patient of Dr. Harris's practice for over 7 years, and found nothing but competent, quality medical advice from her, plus her patient/doctor professional and competent manner which is quite exceptional in this busy world. She is kind, compassionate, and knowledgeable, able to put patients at ease, and her ability to communicate and EMPHASIZE with her patients problems remarkable. I would not choose another Primary Care doctor.

I think Dr Harris is THE BEST, and I would NOT go to another!! trying to make an appointment online and worth the wait!!

I just love Dr Harris, but the staff needs work!

I tell EVERYBODY to go to Dr Harris, she really is the BEST!! I feel like I am talking to a friend, and a very loving, caring Dr. She never rushes, and just 100%, and I would never go to another!!

One of the best Doctors I've ever had . Always kind and considerate and cares about the whole person

I love Dr Harris

Unprofessional and disrespectful

I made an appointment with this doctor for a month later. couple days prior to my appt her staff called and cancelled on me because it was a long weekend and Doctor was going on a trip. Her next availability was only for the next month again. I said I would call back and reschedule it. So I did call again and when I tried to schedule a very rude person on the phone told me that the Dr Clarissa Harris would never see me because I cancel/no show for 2 times. When I asked to speak with the Office Manager Francis guess what? She is not available right now... I could not believe on what was happening and the fact that I was denied to talk to a manager and clarify that it was a huge mistake from her staff! This is pathetic and disrespectful!

Great Primary MD

Best Docter around Jim from Pompano Ford

I had terrible allergies for 30 years with no relief in sight, Dr. Harris knew exactly which allergie Medicine to give me, I have zero allergies now,Life is great, I can Breath again

It feels like you are talking to your best friend

I was feeling a sharp and annoying pain, called the office, I asked to be seen immediately. Tehy found a way to put me in. And she came to check on me. She sent me for an ultrasound, telling me it was probably a cyst. Exactly what came in the ultrasound result! She has been my doctor for the past 5 years! And I will keep coming back to see her when I need. The staff is also very friendly.

Dr. Harris is the best doctor I've ever had!

From my first visit, she has been very professional, compassionate, and a joy to talk to. She listens to my problems and asks good questions. She knows so much about all aspects of medicine. I am very thankful that I found her!

Avoid like the plague

Disorganized, forgetful Dr. and staff. They lose paperwork. Dr. Harris forgets you are in an exam room. Office staff gossips about patients so that others in the waiting room can overhear, in complete violation of HIPAA rules. Unprofessional, unethical. On the other hand, thanks to the above, I found a WONDERFUL doctor in a different practice who is caring and concerned about her patients. Do yourself a favor, go to a different practice, do not waste time.