Dr. Clarissa Abrantes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Clarissa Abrantes?

Posted on October 26th, 2017

Worst wanna be doctor I have ever seen! Moved her practice and NEVER got notified as to where she moved! That tells me she never did care about her patients!

Posted on April 5th, 2017

I haven't been in to see her for 1-1/2 to 2 yrs. inasmuch as I needed a doctor ASP and she took time off in moving into her new office. I now realize I should have come back to her sooner but I got involved with X-rays and MRI's and I felt I could could not break away at the time.

Best Dr around

Posted on July 28th, 2016

Posted on December 4th, 2015

Dr Abrontes treated me when she was with Premier Med. When she left her contract would not allow her to treat her patients from Premier. I felt she was a knowledgable and caring Dr. I liked her very much and was sorry to loose her.

Posted on November 24th, 2013

No time is spent with patient. She reviews lab results and is out of there. Trying to get refills on prescriptions is akin to asking congress to fill them. Staff can be extremely rude at times. You are put on hold on the phone for as long as thirty minutes and your call remains unanswered, if it is not busy. The office needs revamped and competent people employed.

Love, Love Dr. Abrantes

Posted on September 9th, 2013

I have never had a doctor I have had more trust in as I do Dr. Abrantes. When Dr. Avecilla passed away I was certain I could never find the level of trust I had in him with another doctor but I was wrong. Dr. Abrantes, listens and shows that she cares. I have never been rushed or felt like she wanted to get on to the next patient. She is a Keeper!

Posted on August 25th, 2013

Dr Abrantes is caring. A good listener. Bedside is excellent She is the best doctor I've nad. The staff is excellent. They are caring as well.

Posted on November 5th, 2012

Dr. Abrantes is a very caring doctor. She explains everything clearly. I would recommend her to all my friends.

Posted on January 13th, 2012

Dr Abrantes is excellent in every respect. Previously she was with another healtcare facility which I believe had serious personnel issues. They were not only rude, but, in my opinion incompetent.

Credentials?

Posted on November 7th, 2011

I am having difficulty developing trust in Dr Abrantes for several reasons. One, I cannot contact her by phone; line is busy, no answer by a real person (only taped), told to call 911 if it's an emergency or to hang up because her voice mail is full.Two, the prescriptions that I have been taking for at least 5 years are not being filled on schedule--no response as to why medications are not being refilled. If and when they are refilled, they are only filled on a 30 day basis (why?).

Great Doctor

Posted on March 2nd, 2011

Dr. Abrantes is the best doctor that I have had treating me.She is very competent, easy to talk with and a great beside manner.I give her four stars with no hesitation.

very sweet doctor

Posted on October 30th, 2010

Dr. Abrantes is very nice, very attentive. The person complaining probably complains about everything.