Dr. Clarita E Herrera Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Clarita E Herrera?

Very Good and Pleasant Doctor

After dealing with a long string of unhelpful and insensitive physicians during a very painful and frightening time Dr. Herrera was the first doctor to treat me like a human being and not an insurance number. She's respectful and caring which is a rare find.

Fabulous Doctor...

I have been a patient with Dr Herrera for more than 15 years(since H.S. and now I am 33)...and I would not trade her for the world. She is compassionate, knowledgeable, helpful, and most of all very humane. I am not just another patient, to her I am like a daughter. I hope she lasts many years so I will not h ave to find another doctor anytime soon. Good doctors are verrrrrrrry hard to find no a days.