Dr. Clark B Bernard Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Clark B Bernard?

Met Dr. Bernard in louisville after YEARS of back issues, pain and intervention to try and improve. Was finally sent to Dr. Bernard as I was considered “too young” to have such problems!! He GAVE ME MY LIFE BACK! I ended up having a two Level fusion. Was supposed to be off of work 6 weeks to 6 months. Went back to work in 5 weeks. Amazing care, amazing recovery. He is THE best. While he is no longer in Louisville and has moved around a few places, I would go to the end of the earth if I had another back issue. I’m about 13 years out of surgery at this time and have had one tiny “hiccup” with my back in all of this time. Dr. Bernard loves SPINE. He is an expert, good beside manner, answers questions, gives options before surgery, welcomes your input, does NOT throw pain medicine at you and hope for the best. He does what it takes to give you your pain free life back and that’s what he did for me!!!

Great,caring,physician

After suffering for many years with pain,weakness and progressive numbness, this supurb,caring physician did a simple xray and confirmed the ongoing issues with my spine.When I told him I thought he was a very smart man, his response made me like him even more.He is very good at explaining the plan of treatment in terms that are easily understood.His staff (Kathy) is superb as well.

Had Neck Surgery and he did a perfect job, have new problems with neck and told by other neurosurgeons that the repair/fix was done perfectly.

Show Me!

Very impressed with the time he took with me, and showed me on his computer my MIR. He visually pointed things out, and explained everything in great detail, where I understood everything. I could see things for myself, my spine, neck, and can see exactly where the problem was that was causing me all that pain. I LOVE the idea of seeing for myself! It made me feel very comfortable to make such a big decision. Going in for the fix soon.

Caring and Compassionate

Dr. Bernard is amazing, I will never see another neurosurgeon.

Avoid

Very caring and compassionate!

Nah

It's been 6 years since Dr Bernard cut my neck open. I have been incapacitated ever since. I remember him floating in & telling me I had a tumor in my neck & it's "no problem". He said "I do several of these operations every week" Rush, rush, rush, even though, thank God, it was not cancer. After surgery I woke up in a great hospital room, with a stranger, who told me Dr Bernard went on vacation, right after my surgery, & this Dr was going to see me thru to re-hab. I'm just saying, for a doc to tell me spine surgery is "no problem" & then not be there when I wake up, well it sucks. I was so scared & in so much pain, now my scar is about 8 inches long & 1/2 inch wide(looks like bride of Frankenstein) My pain mgmt doc now is great & even he can't believe the botch job on my neck. He of course wouldn't say that in front of anyone else. I would never see Dr Bernard again, knowing what I know now.

Beware

Avoid at all costs!

Dr. Clark B Bernard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bowling Green, KY.