Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Clark E Boccone has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Clark E Boccone has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Clark E Boccone is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
The front office at this practice has a bad attitude on the phone. Very unfriendly. They act like they are really put out if you have any question they need to ask the doctor about. They will give out advice without talking to a doc on issues like bleeding during pregnancy or pain after surgery. Kept insisting I had the flu after a surgery mistake and that pregnancy bleeding was normal when I was miscarrying. Even the local emergency department at the hospital told me their front office was had to deal with.
11 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Clark E Boccone accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Ambetter from MHS HIX
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNew Life Associates, 112 Hospital Ln Ste 200, Danville, IN
Dr. Clark E Boccone is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Danville, IN.