Dr. Clark Smith Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Clark Smith?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Good experience

Posted on September 13th, 2017

The best thing about Dr. Smith is that he was honest. He told me what treatments could help and what would likely not help. I've avoided a surgery and gotten a lot better since I started working with him.

Top Notch

Posted on May 11th, 2017

incredible professionalism, knowledge and helpful

Great Doctor!

Posted on January 10th, 2016

Dr. Clark C. Smith is reassuring, patient, compassionate, and ACCURATELY diognoses. He actually listened to ALL my issues unlike other doctors I went to. I never felt rushed or that I did not mention everything I needed to after I left his office. HUGE PLUS for ACCURATE DIAGNOSIS-thus RECOVERY! After three years of living with pain, immobility, and frustration as a result of (other) doctors I finally went to Dr. Smith. THANK GOD I DID. Within two short months I felt considerably better. People are amazed when they see the difference in my walking, and are constantly asking for Dr. Smith's information/card. I still have a long road ahead...to undo damage caused by treatment/misdiagnosis by these (other) doctors. Dr. Smith is encouraging I will eventually get better. I finally see a light at fhe end of the tunnel, May God bless Dr. Smith with health to continue helping patients. (Dr. Smith referred me to an associate for testing who was equally as nice and knowledgeable). I highly recommend Dr. Clark C. Smith!

Best Doctor Ever

Posted on June 2nd, 2014

Dr. Smith is far and away the best doctor I have ever been to. He is caring and takes time to understand your symptoms as well as explain treatment options. You never feel rushed or as though he is in a hurry. I have had several injections with him and he has EXCELLENT bedside manner; explains what he is doing, is a calming presence, and an excellent clinician. Dr. Smith is always available to answer questions before or after an appointment; he goes out of his way to be responsive and timely. I have never written a review of a doctor before, but I felt so compelled because of how great Dr. Smith is. Couldn't possibly more strongly recommend him!

Posted on May 2nd, 2017