Dr. Forrest C Cantrell Jr Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Forrest C Cantrell Jr?

You've found your dr!

So relieved to find such a great doctor. I've only had trouble getting an appt once and that was bc it was an appt requiring more time, which is completely understandable. I have never felt rushed and he gives you his 100% attention while with you. Exceptional bedside manner with both parent and child.

Best Pediatrician In Cobb County!

Dr. Cantrell is a FANTASTIC pediatrician! He was mine as a child and now cares for my daughter as well. I will continue taking any future children to him as long as he continues his practice!

A Great Doctor

I love Dr. Cantrell he is a very compassionate doctor that genuinely cares. Best doctor I've every been to.

ADHD Guru

World's best doctor!

He is one of the best doctors that I have ever been to.

Best Dr I have ever met!

Best Pediatrician For my family!

Dr. Cantrell is caring, funny and extremely knowledgeable. He has over 30 years of experience in the field, he is an expert in ADHD and behavioral disorders, and very passionate about his job. Not to mention he has children of his own :-) I highly reccomend Dr. Cantrell. If you remember when family doctors came to your home, you will appreciate this doctor. He has all the experience of a doctor from long ago, and is modern as well. All four of my children go to Dr. Cantrell!

Best pediatrician around!

Dr. Cantrell cares about kids. He loves his job and takes time with your child and with you. He never tries to rush you out of the office like some doctors do, and always explains everything so that you will understand everything that is going on. All four of my children see him and they all feel at ease in his office. Dr. Cantrell is also an expert on ADHD and ADD. Do your children right and bring them to dr. C :-)

We are glad we found Dr. Cantrell

We have 3 children that have seen Dr. Cantrell since they were born. We are so happy that he opened his new practice. He is great!

Great Pediatrician!

We love Dr. Cantrell. He is caring and always listens to our concerns. I am so glad we found him after he left his previous practice. He is now at Summit Pediatrics 770-943-9150.

Best Pediatrician in Cobb County

Dr. Cantrell has been my children's doctor for 26 years. We were among his first patients. I have 4 children, one of which has multiple birth defects and needs both expert diagnosis and a treatment plan that suits her needs. Dr. Cantrell never makes me feel as though he is rushing us. He makes the children feel at ease and he has navigated us through some very difficult times. I can always call him and get a return phone call.

Sharon

Glad to find Dr. Cantrell. He is great at listening and suggesting a game plan. We had a hard time finding him after years. Glad to locate him again at Summit Pediatrics 770-943-9150.

Dr. Forrest C Cantrell Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marietta, GA.