Dr. Clark E Williams Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Clark E Williams?

patient

Excellent Doctor!

My entire family saw Dr. Williams from about 1990 until we moved out of state in 2007. We would still be seeing him if we were in the area. He has an incredible bedside manner. Once I was going through a very hard time and he spent about 45 minutes with me, just listening to me and letting me get out what I needed to get out. Yes, he does refer out to specialists, but I always appreciated that he knew what he could handle and referred out when he needed to. That's what specialists are for. Recently I was in town and saw him walking into the local Safeway. I yelled out his name and he greeted me with a huge smile and hug! He asked how each of my family members were doing - by name. Not just a general question. I have always had and will always have the upmost respect for him. There are some negatives comments about him, but remember, he has rules and guidelines he needs to follow with being a doctor and also dealing with the craziness of all the insurance companies.

What a Joke of a Dr.

Completely Rushed through..... Never felt so Un cared about..! Been a Patient of his for 17 years..! No More.....!

dr. williams

very very dissapointed with this Dr. I have been to him several times over the years, and because I questioned whether he could call the pharmacy to refill a subscription, he told his staff to tell me to go elsewhere for service. I am sure this is because when i contacted them to refill, becasue i know this is a recurring issue (bladder infection) they told me i had to be seen again to test the urine.i mentioned that i was told by another medical professional that withthe recurring problem, there should be no problem in them refilling without being seen in person. I am very very dissapointed in the service. Until today, I had always had a good experience with this Dr. Would NEVER recommend him to anyone in the future and will make sure people know about this.

Seems like I diagnose my self when I see him. Very nice person but seems to be quick on diagnosing you. Not afraid to refer you to a specialist. Staff is kind of up and down on friendlinest.

I've seen a few 'poor' reviews of Dr Williams because they say he supported Prop 8. If you disagree with that, then don't patronize him! But it doesn't have anything to do with what kind of doctor he is.Personally I think he is a great doctor. He has a great bedside manner and always makes me feel very much at ease. I've always been able to get an appointment within a day or two.

Excellent Dr. and staff.

doesnt spend enough time with you. instead of helping you he will send you to someone else.