Dr. Clark J Knutson Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Clark J Knutson?

Dr. Knutson was taking shifts at Mt. Medical Urgent Care Center in Saranac Lake when I was having a medical emergency that several other doctors had misdiagnosed. I called on the phone, spoke with him, and he insisted that I get an MRI before he would simply refill medications that were not working. Long story short, I was in emergency surgery that evening, and made a full recovery. Without his intervention, I may have lost control of my bladder and bowels, use of my legs, and permanent loss of feeling in my lower body. He called me to see how I was the following day at the hospital, and imagine my shock when I discovered that the doctor who saved my life as I know it is a pediatrician!

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Dr. Clark J Knutson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Modesto, CA.