Dr. Clark S Metzger Sr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Clark S Metzger Sr?

So helpful

His office staff alone got me feeling I had picked the right Doctor! Then when I met him for the first time, he made me feel very comfortable. I had surgery by him within a week and he was so great! Very good bedside manner. I would highly recommend him!

Wonderful talented Dr. , Wonderful bedside manner.Surgery was a breeze said I would have a few days hospital stay.Was able to wa lk and go home next day.Dr.Metzer would be my first choice.

My visit

Dr metzger was very thorough and very professional. He explained everything in detail about my situation and gave me all my options. I am very happy to be one of his patients

Great bed side manner looking forward to working with him.

new patient

great experience

I have always had great experience with this physician. Expected outcome with my surgery. Unfortunately I have herniated another area that requires surgical intervention. Pleasant bedside manner

The ladies at the front desk are very nice and kind and the Dr is nice too

Dr Metzget is very confident in his skills and after he performed surgery on my back I have the same opinion, he has great skills.

He spent 2 minutes with me and said nothing was wrong after reviewing my mri, waited 3 weeks for an appointment after being referred. I was later diagnosed with 2 budging disk and 1 disk with a tear. Very unprofessional and was in a hurry.

Would not see him again.

Dr. Metzger first operated on me about 20 years ago and did a spinal fusion.The recovery was slow but he alleviated my pain and increased my mobility. Two years ago he removed the original hardware and replaced it and added more. My recovery was just several weeks and he restored movement I had lost in my feet and legs as well as reduced my pain greatly. I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone. He is very up-front and plain talking and he makes you feel like he really cares for your well being.

After falling and breaking my back, was told by Dr. Metzger that it would be a simple outpatient procedure to repair the break by inserting a balloon and inflating it and cementing it in place. He said it would give immediate relief. The procedure was done and I have been it constant pain ever since. He sent me to pain management and was given a series of shots in my back, but they gave no relief. I would not recommend him to anyone.