Dr. Clark E Nugent Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Clark E Nugent?

I really appreciated the fact that Dr. Nugent talked to me as an intellegent person, not a clueless patient. He gave me all of the information I needed and didn't "dumb anything down". This made me feel confident and gave me the means to do my own further research later on. I've only seen Dr. Nugent a couple of times but have appreciated speaking with him on both occasions enough to write this review.

Trust his expertise

I had a very difficult pregancy in 2002. My son had a challenging diagnosis. Dr. Nugent was great at giving me comfort and accurate information. He was SO CAUTIOUS with his words. It was this that made me trust him. There were so many unknowns in my case and his quiet expression gave me serenity for every visit and every ultrasound.