Dr. Richard Perry Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Perry?

Kind doctor

Posted on July 26th, 2017

After getting thyroid cancer I needed an endocrinologist and chose Dr. Perry. I'm very happy with his care. I especially appreciate how he always follows up on my lab results. Even when the results are fine, he lets me know.

Posted on October 3rd, 2011

Dr. Perry is the best of the 5 Endocrinologist that I have seen, he was my first so I have had him to use as my standard. When you are seeing Dr. Perry, YOU, YOU are his most important thing he has to do all day. I met with him at least eight times and he always made me feel this way. I don't remember how long the wait was for my appointment but it was never long at all. Now that my Insurance has forced me to keep changing doctors, if they would let me go back to Dr. Perry I would sit there as long as needed to see him, he is that good. The staff is great, they make you feel as you are a family member that they truly care about. Feel comfortable to take your spouse, your parents, your children, he has gained my respect and that is hard to do. I have seen over 40 doctors in the last 5 years, Dr. Perry stands among the best of them.

Posted on November 3rd, 2017