3.2

Brother of the patient

Superb, objective, empathetic, who enjoys patient contact and solving problems. As a physician consultant myself, I admired his performance.

Don’t go to this doctor!!! Disgusting bed side manners, did not help, was agresive and rude. I left because he never cared to look at my medical history and had just an overall bad experience.

Thorough and caring

I saw Dr Pinyan ,in desperation after 2 years of migraines and strokes, not expecting much. But after a VERY thorough exam, he had so many fresh ideas about my condition, I actually walked away hopeful. He laid out a care plan to get to the root of the problem rather than just treating symptoms and seemed just as invested as I to see improvement. So glad I found him!

I highly recommend Dr Pinyon if you are in need of a neurologist. He is prompt and courteous, spends the time needed to ensure that you understand your health information. I was not happy when I had learned that he was leaving the Kernersville location.

Dr. Clark W Pinyan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Kernersville, NC.