Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Clark Pritts
Dr. Clark Pritts, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Shallotte, NC, with other offices in Shallotte, NC and Troy, NC (and 3 other locations). He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Pritts is affiliated with Brunswick Hospital, Brunswick Community Hospital and First Health Montgomery Mem Hosp. He speaks English.
Dr. Clark Pritts has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Clark Pritts is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
OMG - I can't believe this doctor is for real. Did not want to hear my daughter's issues - said he only had 15 minutes! Horrible horrible bedside manner. Never introduced himself. Was making faces thru the whole visit. New to the area from NY. What a joke.....never have been treated like this in my life. I can't believe Novant lets him practice there!
Dr. Pritts is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Brunswick Community Hospital
First Health Montgomery Mem Hosp
Firsthealth Montgomery Memorial Hospital
26 Years Experience
Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Clark Pritts in this video.
Dr. Clark Pritts is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Shallotte, NC.