Get the facts about non-healing wounds, including the different types and what causes wounds to resist healing.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tildon C Robinson IV
Dr. Tildon C Robinson IV, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Nampa, ID. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Robinson is affiliated with Treasure Valley Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Tildon C Robinson IV has the following 3 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
Dr Robinson has the mentality that he is 2nd only to God. He is in-sensitive, un-sympathetic, and quick to hide his less than desirable surgical outcomes. I put my trust in him only to regret using him as my surgeon. I have no idea how he 1) stays in business and 2) how he hasnt been sued. He has conducted more than one surgery on me and each of them was a failure, each requiring another surgery to fix his first surgery. Oh and make no mistake he wont give you a break on the 2nd surgery, it is full price! Their billing department will come after you with a vengeance if not paid in full within 90days. Steer Clear!!!!!!!!!!! You can do allot better choosing a more qualified surgeon. Most Honestly and Respectfully
Dr. Robinson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
Dr. Tildon C Robinson IV accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Moda Health Summit
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsComprehensive Dermatology Of Idaho Pllc, 4400 E Flamingo Ave, Nampa, ID
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Tildon C Robinson IV in this video.
Dr. Tildon C Robinson IV is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nampa, ID.