Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Clark J Simons has the following 1 specialty
Showing 1 of 1
A patient who verified they visited Dr. Clark J Simons - Posted on May 15th, 2017
Dr. Simons is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
Graduated in 1993
Brooklyn Hospital Center
Dr. Clark J Simons accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSidney & Lois Eskenazi Hospital, 720 Eskenazi Ave, Indianapolis, IN
Dr. Clark J Simons is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.