- Coleman County Medical Center
- Stamford Memorial Hospital
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Clark D Wiginton MD
Dr. Clark D Wiginton, MD is a doctor primarily located in Abilene, TX. They have 16 years of experience. Their specialties include Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology.
Dr. Clark D Wiginton has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Clark D Wiginton has the following 5 expertise
- PET Scan
- CT Scan
16 Years Experience
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Clark D Wiginton Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Clark D Wiginton
Dr. Wiginton graduated from the University of Texas Medical Branch School of Medicine in 2004. Dr. Wiginton works in Abilene, TX and specializes in Diagnostic Radiology and Radiology. Dr. Wiginton is affiliated with Coleman County Medical Center and Stamford Memorial Hospital.