Dr. D Cole Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. D Cole?

Incredibly gentle & steady hand. Outstanding bedside manner.

Posted on July 23rd, 2017

He calmed me & hubby down by joking & putting us at ease. He expertly & steadily numbed my eyelid & proceeded to knick an infected chalazion. He even called me the next morning (Sunday) HIMSELF, to see how I was doing & to go over his thoughts on what I should do. What a great doctor to find at an Urgent Care. FABULOUS!

Out of line.

Posted on April 9th, 2013

My visit with Dr. Donald Cole was the worst healthcare experience I've encountered. Was told, "we close in 5 seconds." twenty minutes prior to close. Spent no time speaking with me before diagnosing me. Extremely rude, demeaning, and downright cold. Would not recommend this "doctor" to anyone, prime example of a doctor with a primary concern of money and law, not the well being of the people. Stay away.

Posted on November 2nd, 2009

Dr. Cole needs to avail himself of hospital records with patients who come into the ER with recurring problems that have previously been treated at the same facility. Patients are not necessarily ignorant, nor are their caregivers, a fact which seems to elude him. Both need to be treated with respect and listened to.

Posted on September 23rd, 2017