Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Clarke D Espy has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Clarke D Espy has the following 11 expertise
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Parkinson Disease
- Movement Disorders
- Migraine Disorder
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Essential Tremor
Showing 5 of 26
Dr. Espy is the most compassionate caring doctor I have ever met. He truly makes you feel like your his only patient. He spends a great amount of time with the patient, and discusses every aspect of a very complex situation. His brilliance and knowledge are very obvious, and he just doesn't give up. I have had a complex medical problem for over a year. I am always very worried about it. He reminds me that I will be better, and to not give up hope. Dr. Espy is no stranger to the Los Angles community. Everyone speaks of his brilliance. I am grateful that he is my doctor.
Patients' Choice Award (2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
49 Years Experience
University Of Colorado School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1969
Ucla Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Clarke D Espy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.