Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Clary P Foote has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Clary P Foote has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 4 of 29
I would not go to him or recommend him to anyone. If I hadn't fought my insurance to get me a second opinion I would be in worse shape than I am now. He diagnosed me wrong and it could have cost me a arm. He said there was nothing wrong with my arm and so when I recieved a second opinion I had to have surgery to correct my issue. Don't go to him.
Dr.Foote is a wonderful doctor. Other doctors should train under him to learn how to work in the medical field. He is a wonderful, highly intelligent doctor that cares about his patients. He has an excellent staff that treats the patients well and are true professionals. I have never been to another doctor that holds a candle to his caring bedside manner or devotion to his patient.Dr.Foote's staff treats the patient with true care and goes out of their way to help their patients.Kudos to Dr.Foote and his staff!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
43 Years Experience
Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Clary P Foote accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Humana National POS
Locations & Directions
Dr. Clary P Foote is similar to the following 1 Doctors near Harriman, TN.