3.9

Have you seen Dr. Clary P Foote?

Long time patient

He is very thorough and takes time to listen to you. He not only sees you as a patient, he sees you as a mcdonalds person too. Wonderful physician!

Maybe for a runny nose

I would not go to him or recommend him to anyone. If I hadn't fought my insurance to get me a second opinion I would be in worse shape than I am now. He diagnosed me wrong and it could have cost me a arm. He said there was nothing wrong with my arm and so when I recieved a second opinion I had to have surgery to correct my issue. Don't go to him.

Dr.Foote is a wondeful doctor

Dr.Foote is a wonderful doctor. Other doctors should train under him to learn how to work in the medical field. He is a wonderful, highly intelligent doctor that cares about his patients. He has an excellent staff that treats the patients well and are true professionals. I have never been to another doctor that holds a candle to his caring bedside manner or devotion to his patient.Dr.Foote's staff treats the patient with true care and goes out of their way to help their patients.Kudos to Dr.Foote and his staff!

He doesn't look at the big picture so he seems to very easily misdiagnose. He will also just give you medicine to treat the symptoms, not very professional in that sense. He seems to be nice enough, the wait isn't too bad, and the staff are okay.

Dr. Clary P Foote is similar to the following 1 Doctors near Harriman, TN.

Dr. Clary P Foote Is this you?