The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Claude-Jean Langevin
Dr. Claude-Jean Langevin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Austin, TX, with another office in Los Angeles, CA. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Dr. Langevin is affiliated with Orlando Health, Inc, Orlando Regional Healthcare System and Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. Dr. Langevin has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Claude-Jean Langevin has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical...
Dr. Claude-Jean Langevin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Austin, TX.