Dr. Claude S Burton III Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Claude S Burton III?

Great help

I've had a keloid scar (a scar that, in a sense, grows and "moves) since I was 7 years old. In the nearly 10 years since then, I've have the scar removed once by a normal surgeon, to no avail, and removed completely by a plastic surgeon, which hardly helped either. After those attempts, I started going to a physical therapist for help on keeping the scar from growing. This was extremely helpful until the therapist moved elsewhere, and when I stopped the treatments, one small portion of the scar has stopped growing, but the rest continued as usual. Just as I was running out of hope, my doctor recommended to me Dr. Claude Burton and his laser treatments. Even though I've only had 2 treatments so far, they've been a massive help and I easily recommend anyone who has suffered from a keloid scar or similar skin problem to this doctor.