Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Claude A Curran has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Mood Disorders
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Illness
- Sleep Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Personality Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Showing 5 of 67
I believe Dr. Curran is a life saver not a pill pusher. He is very kind, caring and knowledgable. And he is also very thorough. He is the best Dr. I have ever seen I believe that he would save the world if he couldHe has spent more time with me than he really had to. I think there should be more Drs like him. Thank you Dr. Curran for all that you do. Dr. Curran you are awesome and you are the best
Most patients I've met have heard that Dr. Curran will help you with their addictiions. Methadone is not an option. Going too a methadone clinic ever day is where you can meet up with dealers and get any kind of drug you want especially crack. The methadone clinic is the place anywhere too feed your addiction. I know because I was there for years. Now I'm on Suboxone. Instead of just counting the number of prescriptions Dr. Curran has written, count the number of patients he has helped.
27 Years Experience
Universita Campus Biomedico Di Romas
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Claude A Curran accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsClaude Augustine Curran Md, 198 Hanover St, Fall River, MA
Dr. Claude A Curran is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fall River, MA.