Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
310 Chris Gaupp Dr Ste 102
Galloway, NJ 08205
Book Online Now
Claude L Delaverdac has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Claude L Delaverdac has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Claude L Delaverdac is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Claude L Delaverdac - Posted on May 31st, 2015
I have been a patient of Dr. Delaverdac for many years and have had many types of insurance plans due to changes of employment benefits and now I am retired. Dr. Delaverdac has always shown the utmost concern for my health and has always explained diagnoses and treatment options with whatever illness I have had even when I was uninsured for a period of time.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Claude L Delaverdac Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Oxford Health Garden State
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
More about Claude L Delaverdac
Dr. Claude Delaverdac DO attended the Chicago College of Osteopathic Surgery, completed his internship at AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center. He completed his residency training at the Cleveland Clinic Foundations and AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center.
Locations & DirectionsAtlantic Internal Medicine Associates Pa, 310 Chris Gaupp Dr Ste 102, Galloway, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Claude L Delaverdac - Internal Medicine in Galloway, NJ, in this video.
Claude L Delaverdac is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Galloway, NJ.