Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Claude C Fosdick III has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Weight Loss
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Showing 5 of 34
Having visited this doctors office with lack of urgency to attend to arriving patients from the staff. Locked behind shut windows, as an indicator this office is concerned with one thing and one thing one only.. themselves. Both my husband and I were appalled at the unprofessional personalities in this office. Having been scheduled for a 3:30 appointment and literally walking out of the doctors examining room at 5:00 . we were just getting to reason for my appointment as Dr. Fosdick sat down and as usual for my second appointment, the doctor seems uninformed and confused, to add insult to injury Dr. Fosdick will occasionally break out in this unannounced, to be concerned about laugh. What happen to the bedside manners taught in medical school, the genuine care and urgency of a patient. The diplomacy and the respect that comes with genuinely caring for your patient? These attributes are certainly not practiced here. The saying is this as I have heard it; a staff is only as good as their leader. Both my husband and I saw that this office is under poor leadership and as such, everyone pretty much does as they please. East Valley can move this office to a better bigger location, however if you do not have the staff with the qualifications, you have done all this in vain. Let us remember why we choose to be in the medical field. Step up and serve the patients as you were taught to do, with respect, dignity and yes genuine compassion.
He is a good doctor. wait time is horrible. waiting room is old and smelly - have a huge allergy/sinus headache when by the time I leave there . even the curb appeal for the office is rundown and ugly. Office staff makes you pay cash the minute you walk in and won't let you seem him until you do..... you would think they would tell you this when they confirm your appointment wouldn't you??
41 Years Experience
Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara
Graduated in 1977
Dr. Claude C Fosdick III accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Claude C Fosdick III in this video.
Dr. Claude C Fosdick III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Casa Grande, AZ.