4.9

Have you seen Claude A Hawkins?

Kind, gentle, and caring!

Dr. Hawkins is the most caring doctor that has taken care of me, and I have seen many as a cancer survivor. He is very thorough and gentle. Even the nurses in the hospital I was in loved him!

Dr. Hawkins is the best!!

From the instant I met Dr. Hawkins, I felt at ease. He is very professional and knowledgable. I was very scared about the surgery and he was very patient about easing my fears. I am absolutely thrilled with my breast reduction, he went above and beyond to ensure that my breasts were symmetrical and well shaped. He was awesome about informing my husband about what was going on regarding my surgery and answered all of my husbands questions. My only regret about having this done is that I did not do it sooner. And I guess that can't count as a regret since I would probably have not had Dr. Hawkins as my surgeon. If I ever needed plastic surgery again in the future, I would definitely trust him to do it!