Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Claude D Lees
Dr. Claude D Lees, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Roseville, MI, with another office in Detroit, MI. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery). Dr. Lees has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Claude D Lees has the following 2 specialties
- Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery)
Showing 3 of 3
FINALLY A DOCTOR WHO YOU CAN TALK TO AND UNDERSTAND THAT DOESN'T HAVE A BETTER THAN YOU ADDITUDE ! REPLACED MY PACEMAKER AND WAS A PLEASANT FELLOW TO TALK WITH. I KNOW HE HAD TO BE SCHOOLED AND HAVE EXPERIENCE, BUT DR LEES DID NOT HAVE TO KEEP REMINDING HOW SMART HE WAS LIKE A LOT OF OTHER DOCTORS IN MY AREA! GREAT WORK AND HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
42 Years Experience
University Of Glasgow
Graduated in 1976
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Claude D Lees is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roseville, MI.