Dr. Claude J Mason Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Claude J Mason?

The Best Doctor

-Gregory C. in Sarasota, FL Doctor Mason is a credit to the medical profession. He is an astute, well trained professional who is very bright, insightful, and thorough. He is also kind, considerate and has a great deal of concern and respect not only for the well being of his patients but also for their time. He runs a very efficient, well staffed facility and I have always found his team to demonstrate the same positive characteristics of Dr Mason himself. He and his staff are the absolute best Sarasota has to offer.

Injection

Dr Mason is the best shot giver in Sarasota. Along with all his other attributes as a Physician he is by far the most caring and gentle injection administrator I have ever seen. He takes all the time you need when you see him for any medical concern. No rushing to get to his next patient. You are his only concern when you are in his office.

Deserves the Greatest Doctor Award!!!

Dr. Mason and Sarasota Medical Center is one of the most professional places I have ever been to. Dr. Mason really listens to what you have to say, and provides the necessary treatment that you need. I highly recommend this place. Also, there is usually just a 5 minute wait to see the doctor, which is a blessing when you do not feel well. I hope that Dr. Mason is my doctor for a very long time; he is very positive and nice also, which seems to be a rare quality in a doctor today. His staff is very professional too.

Best doctors office Ever!!!

After hurricane Irma Dr. Mason and Dr. Aristimuno went the extra mile for me. I highly recommend Sarasota Medical Center to all in need of medical care and treatment. I have been a patient there since 2008, and have received excellent 5 star treatment. Thank you to all of the staff at both the Siesta Key and Bee Ridge offices. Steve Lanoue.

HE's MY Doctor

An overall exceptional medical office. Dr. Mason is a very patient and attentive doctor that did not rush through my appointment and listened to my explanation of visit. His entire staff are kind and helpful. I have never had to wait more than 5 minutes for my appointment and in and out at a reasonable timeframe. I am so pleased to have found this office in Sarasota and I highly recommend Dr. Mason to anyone looking for a very good Family Doctor/ General Practitioner/ Internist.

Great Doctor!

I interviewed five Sarasota-area doctors before settling on Dr. Mason in 2009. He has served me since that time with professional knowledge, empathy, and respect. He has a great sense of humor and treats adult patients as adults who request his advice, not condescending lectures and tongue-clucking judgment. I recommend him highly. His new office on Bee Ridge is friendly, efficient, and state-of-the-art.

Dr Mason represents the qualities I look for in a physician. Excellent credentials & accomplishments. Very professional. His concern is real. Listens with thoughtfulness and compassion. Even with a very busy practice, he never gives the impression of being hurried. The patient has his full attention. His diagnoses have been spot on. My husband and I highly recommend Dr. Mason.

Great Caring Doctor

If you're reading this review right now it probably means you're searching the internet looking for a doctor. Well, search no more. The care you will receive from Dr. Mason is second to none. I was suffering from a life-altering back injury. Things felt pretty hopeless for me when I first visited Dr. Mason. He took the time to listen, and then provided me with a plan to get my life back. And it worked. If it wasn't for his experience and knowledge, things would be a lot different for me right now. I am so thankful that I was encouraged to go see Dr. Mason. He is now our family doctor. On a side note, I walked in three times without an appointment and was able to be seen within 10 minutes or sooner. The office is modern, clean and professional. The staff was always pleasant and kind. If you're reading this review right now it probably means you're searching the internet looking for a doctor. Well, search no more. The care you will receive from Dr. Mason is second to none. I was suffering from a life-altering back injury. Things felt pretty hopeless for me when I first visited Dr. Mason. He took the time to listen, and then provided me with a plan to get my life back. And it worked. If it wasn't for his experience and knowledge, things would be a lot different for me right now. I am so thankful that I was encouraged to go see Dr. Mason. He is now our family doctor. On a side note, I walked in three times without an appointment and was able to be seen within 10 minutes or sooner. The office is modern, clean and professional. The staff was always pleasant and kind.

BEST DOCTOR IN THE AREA

Thank you Dr. Mason

-Chadrick L. in Sarasota, FL I began seeing Dr. Mason not to long ago. On my initial visit Dr. Mason spent time listening to my health concerns, explained to me the different options I had to treat my health issues. I was a little apprehensive about changing my primary care doctor however I could not be more blessed to have Dr. Mason as my primary care doctor now. I have complete trust in him in ensuring my medical needs are addressed. I highly recommend Dr. Mason to anyone, no matter what age.

Precised

Dr. Mason is the best Doctor in Fl. and his partner. They both discovered my husbands cancer and saved his life. Also he knows my conditions and treats them and truly has patience with me. He is dedicated and I am not a number . His partner Dr. A in the business is the same. I drive 3 hours to see him . My daughter lives near so I just stay over . I can't say enough about these two. People need to realize Doctors aren't God. They work hard and trust me there payments from insurance companies aren't a lot. Thank all of you and the staff. ld go on and share a list of things they helped my husband and I with medically.

Wonderful Doctor

They are a "one stop shop" place! I've been to urgent care clinics in Sarasota before and they felt Iike it! Not the case of Dr Mason and his clinic! It feels like your family Drs office! Warm and compassionate knowledgeable and caring! If you have an appointment you get priority over walking! I picked this doctor due to reviews I read and I've been with them ever since!the staff are very friendly and helpful!! Highly recommend !! And they are one of the very few who accept Tricare for military retirees living in Sarasota!!! Huge plus!

Dr. Claude J Mason is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sarasota, FL.