Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Claude M Mcbee has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
Dr. Claude M Mcbee has the following 6 expertise
- Vascular Malformations
- Varicose Veins
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Diabetes Complications
Dr. Claude M Mcbee has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Claude M Mcbee is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
I do not recommend him he has very poor people skills you are just a number to him and he will not follow up. I never saw him again after Surgery and I had major complications that were due to him not doing his job properly and not taking his time. I will never be the same again and he didnt care nor did I even get a call or letter after my horrible experience. I have now found out that he has a horrible reputation and he is not recommended by MANY! Wish I knew this before!
28 Years Experience
East Tennessee State University James H Quillen College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
University Hospital Suny Stony Brook
Dr. Claude M Mcbee accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Optima Health OptimaFit Direct HMO
- Optima Vantage HMO
Locations & DirectionsCommonwealth Vascular Institute, 150 Burnetts Way Ste 200, Suffolk, VA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Claude M Mcbee in this video.
Dr. Claude M Mcbee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Suffolk, VA.