Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Claude Mouledous Jr
Dr. Claude Mouledous Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mobile, AL. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Mouledous is affiliated with Northside Forsyth Hospital, Dekalb Medical Center and Northside Hospital Atlanta, Northside Hospital Forsyth. He speaks English.
Dr. Claude Mouledous Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Claude Mouledous Jr has the following 15 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Geriatric Medicine
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Claude Mouledous Jr has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Claude Mouledous Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
I would avoid this Dr. I went in for a physical, told the nurse to check with my insurance company and confirm that everything they did to me was covered. The visit was awful, I had to remind them to do the urine test, and check pulse. I spent most of the time in a room by myself doing some audio test, which was not covered by my insurance, and I had to pay for it. I spoke with the insurance company and the doctor had billed as if I had seen him 3 times. The insurance company and I tried to contact the billing dept. for 2 months and was never able to talk to anyone, nor did anyone called us back. In the mean time I kept getting bill notices in the mail. I ended up paying to avoid ruining my credit report, even though we couldn't figure out what we were being billed for. On my way out he was trying to sell me some vitamins. Don't assume that because he accepts insurance, and checks with them prior to your visit, that he won't charge you afterwards.
Dr. Mouledous is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Northside Forsyth Hospital
Dekalb Medical Center
Northside Hospital Atlanta, Northside Hospital Forsyth
27 Years Experience
Louisiana State University at New Orleans
Graduated in 1990
Alton Ochsner Medical Foundation
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsUSA Clinics, 1504 Spring Hill Ave, Mobile, AL
Dr. Claude Mouledous Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mobile, AL.