Dr. Claude P Whitworth Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Claude P Whitworth?

Doesn't seem to listen, pay attention or maybe he just doesn't care. I now have a major problem and having to seen medical attention eslewhere.

Superb diagnostician

There's a saying around town, and that is, if you have some medical problem that no one seems to be able to diagnose, go see Dr. Whitworth. This is very accurate. Dr. Whitworth is extremely knowledgeable and thorough. You can't ask for better care.

Dr Whitworth takes awesome care of my mom, and she's not always easy to deal with. As our parents age they become more set in their ways, many of you all know this; however he is always patient and kind to her. He is the best!

An Asset to Rutherford County's Medical Team

My opinion of Dr. Whitworth differs greatly from the one and only review shown here. In my opinion, he is highly professional, direct yet gentle, informative, focused and genuinely concerned about his patients' medical concerns. I feel I can consult with him about my questions and feel good about his answers, diagnosis and/or scope of knowledge. He is not always easy to get an appointment with, but that is because he is the best. I have never waited more than 10 minutes to see him, and he addresses all my concerns and schedules a follow-up appointment as necessary. I am very pleased that he accepted me as a new medicare patient and I hope to enjoy a long and comfortable professional relationship with him.

DO NOT RECOMMEND

Dr. Claude P Whitworth is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Forest City, NC.