Dr. Claudette Lajam Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Claudette Lajam?

double hip replacement

Posted on September 21st, 2017

had both hips replaced by Dr. Lajam . I have been able to live free from debilitating pain ever since. thank you Dr. Lajam.

Busy office, nice doctor

Posted on March 3rd, 2017

It was busy and crowded but the doctor made me feel very comfortable. She acts like a real person and makes it easier to talk to her about your problems.

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on September 20th, 2016

Great experience. Dr. Lajam was able to calm my fears, she is knowledgeable, efficient and compassionate. Spent a good amount of time on me, did not seem to be in a rush. The injection she gave me was painless and I felt better right away. Highly recommend this doctor.

horrible doctor

Posted on September 10th, 2016

Dr Lajam did a double knee replacement on both of my knees in 2013. Needless to say after that she didnt care about me at all. I went to see her a few times to tell her my left knee was still hurting me she didnt care she told me to go back to therapy which i did and I hurt myself in the process. After almost 2 years of constant pain in my left knee I now had to have a revision surgery on the left knee. I even asked her to allow me to get a car service to take me to therapy she would not sign the form she said TAKE PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION I have never ever felt so abused in my life from a doctor that told me I will feel much better after her surgery. Well now maybe after 2 years of pain now I will

Posted on August 22nd, 2016

Excellent Doctor - satisfied

Posted on April 9th, 2016

Great dr

Love Dr. Lajam

Posted on March 9th, 2016

Great doctor. So happy I found her

Posted on February 4th, 2016

Dr Lajam was recommended to me. She was amazing. She answered all my questions and didn't make me feel rushed. She took her time to explain the procedure to me. She was also funny. I am so happy I found her. So easy to talk to . Amazing!

Posted on November 27th, 2015

Dr Lajam is the best doctor ever. I will always recommend families and friends to Dr Claudeth Lajam.

Outstanding Doctor!

Posted on March 5th, 2015

I just returned from my first visit with Dr. Lajam and couldn't wait to write this review. She was simply amazing! I had researched her before I made the appointment and knew how qualified she was but to have a doctor be extremely personable in addition is very rare. She was a great listener, answered all my questions and more. It's obvious she really cares about people and doesn't view them as patients. I was only there for a minor knee injury but I was treated exceptionally. All doctors should be like Dr Lajam. Very satisfied.

Posted on February 28th, 2015

Dr Lajam is the best surgeon ever. Very caring ,compassionate and professional. I love doctor Lajam.

I'm Appreciative

Posted on May 23rd, 2014

The office staff was efficient, knowledgeable and friendly. The wait was 5 minutes after filling out forms. Dr. Lajam was professional, addressed all of my questions and most importantly, pays attention to detail meaning the little things, as she explained she wants to be ready for any situation that arises once the surgery has begun. I may be gender biased but I am sooooo happy to have a female surgeon.