Dr. Claudia Berger Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Claudia Berger?

OK

Posted on April 28th, 2016

I have seen Claudia Berger for many years. I am a senior woman in good help so most of my visits are routine. When I do have an issue she responds but her hurried manner leaves me wondering how tuned in she is to my needs. Recently I she recommended an X-ray that was not covered by Medicare. If I new it was not covered I would not have had it.

Longtime Patient

Posted on July 26th, 2012

She's been my doctor since she started seeing patients. She is an excellent doctor.

Posted on October 10th, 2011

articulate, caring provider, will to discuss and provide options. Took the time needed for the problem at hand.

takes time and listens

Posted on October 12th, 2010

Dr. Berger takes her time with you and really listens to you. I find her caring and involved with her patients and would highly reccomend her.

A brilliant doctor

Posted on January 17th, 2010

Some people find Dr. Berger cold, but I think she's caring, funny, patient, and most of all, a brilliant mind, able to diagnose issues quickly and effectively. I've been going to her for 13 years and am very impressed.

Posted on October 6th, 2009

I find Dr, Berger very caring but think she's probably over-booked and cannot spend the time with a patient that you would desire. I also do not how you cannot directly contact her. I understand the need to be private but I also believe we have a right to be able to contact our doctor.

Posted on September 29th, 2009

it is impossible to get through to this doctor, no one calls back, we ended up going to the ER because no one responded to our calls. days later we tried to followup and again, no answer, no voice mail when calling the office, finally got through to find out she was not in and we could leave a message for her call back the next day. we are moving on to a doctor who is available and intersted in her patients.

very satisfied

Posted on April 28th, 2008

Dr. berger is personable, listens well and seems very caring.

Posted on September 26th, 2015