Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Claudia C Ruiz-Wiske DO
Dr. Claudia C Ruiz-Wiske, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Milwaukee, WI, with other offices in Milwaukee, WI and Milwaukee, WI . She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. She speaks English.
Dr. Claudia C Ruiz-Wiske has 3 locations
1032 S Cesar E Chavez Dr
Milwaukee, WI 53204
9000 W Wisconsin Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53226
Dr. Claudia C Ruiz-Wiske has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Claudia C Ruiz-Wiske has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
14 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Claudia C Ruiz-Wiske Accepts the Following Insurance
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
Network Health Plan
- Network Health Plan HMO POS
- Network Health Plan Individual
Locations & Directions
Dr. Claudia C Ruiz-Wiske is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.