Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Claudia P Castano has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Showing 5 of 20
There is no appointments available so you have to wait to be seen depending how many people shows up, not only that, they take whoever gets in the door first no matter how long you've been waiting outside. She does not care for the patients, I started treatment with her and could not follow up, she would not refill one medication I needed until I went for a visit. Then I took time off work, I went for the visit, she would not see me because apparently my insurance did not pay her services of a previous visits. I called my insurance and took care of the balance and even added her to their network so I can continue with her as PCP. Then the front desk worker lies to me telling me she was not in network and I needed to pay cash. I also took my son and she spent 5 min in there and didn't even checked if vaccines were up to date and left the room, so rude, the place is dirty and old. Make yourself a favor and find a doctor that cares for the patients not only the money.
Came in to see her for a check up. First let me say this when came in she had a bad vibe about her right off the bat. She seemed to be rushing to get ...
I've seen Dr Castano many times in the past, but no longer see her. I stopped because of her office manager Brandy I believe is her name, anyway she was so rude and not at all helpful, that I decided the problems I was going to have with her wasn't worth my returning to see Dr. Castano. If that o stile were to be removed I would return to see Dr Castano. She is a very caring and personable lady and she takes very good care of her patients. I wish her the very best.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
22 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1996
University Of New Mexico Health Sciences
Dr. Claudia P Castano accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Claudia P Castano is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Irving, TX.