Dr. Claudia J Chaves Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Claudia J Chaves?

great doctor

She diagnosed my muscle spasms, prescribed medication that worked, and has helped me deal with issues related to my overall health, compassionate and professional,

Best Doctor Recommended

This Was The Greatest Doctor I've Been To In My Life, Honestly I Have No Idea What This Guy Is Talking About. This Woman Gave My Mother The Treatment To Fight Her MS.

Fabulous!

Incredibly knowledgeable, very thorough, fabulous bedside manner and extremely accessible! I recommend her without reservation!

Dr. Chaves has always been very kind to me. She takes time to listen to what's going on with me, she assesses my situation accurately and continues to plan for the future for my well-being. She's extremely knowledgeable in the realm of MS. I would recommend her to anyone seeking treatment.

excellent experience over years

I don't recognize the description of the previous reviewer. I guess all doctors are human and have bad days or maybe react less professionally in some instances. My experience, over a number of years now, is that Dr. Chaves is very responsive. I like the fact that she is equally involved in research as she is in direct clinical work with patients. She is busy, but has never been hurried with me. I'm wondering if she was trying to squeeze the patient with the overwhelmingly negative experience in as a favor to someone. Who knows; we are all subject to doing a poor job at times, but I think it is important to say that Dr. Chaves has given me her attention and I have been pleased with the care I have received.