- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Claudia F Mathias has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Claudia F Mathias has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
18 Years Experience
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Claudia F Mathias Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Claudia F Mathias
Dr. Mathias graduated from the The School of Medicine At Stony Brook University Medical Center in 2002. Dr. Mathias works in Clark, NJ and specializes in Family Medicine. Dr. Mathias is affiliated with John F Kennedy Medical Center.