Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Claudia B Fish has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Gland Issues
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
- Cushing Disease
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Addison Disease
Showing 5 of 59
I was forewarned about her, but thought I'd try saving myself the trip to Syracuse. What a mistake. Her husband is one of the best doctors in the county, so I was so surprised how unprofessional and rude she was. Same story for one of the PA's I saw. She was going to program my pump for me? Give me a break! I'm not a child. And the staff insisted that they set up my new meter instead of me doing it.... pathetic! I have excellent control of my type 1 so to be treated like that was very insulting. Then I was scolded for not calling the office when I had 3 lows in 2 weeks (all with a viable explanation). Seriously? I've been doing this for 38 years. I could teach all of THEM a thing or two about the reality of living with type 1. Back to Joslin for me!
Dr. Fish is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences
Graduated in 1992
University Of Michigan Health System
Dr. Claudia B Fish accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNorth Country Orthopedic Group, 1571 Washington St Ste 201, Watertown, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Claudia B Fish in this video.
Dr. Claudia B Fish is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Watertown, NY.