3.9

Have you seen Dr. Claudia L Hargrove?

Rushed

Dr. Hargrove seems rushed and will tell you as the patient that she is only allowed about 10 or 15 minutes to review your problem and make a diagnosis. She seems unwilling to go the extra mile and do her research to find a possible solution. Often, she will just send you to the Emergency Room. The ER then often asks why Dr. Hargrove couldn't make a diagnosis? If it is something simple like a common cold, ok. If it is anything requiring serious attention without being rushed, find a more engaged and serious doctor.

I'm 25 and I wanted to establish a primary care physician so my OBGYN referred me to Dr. Claudia Hargrove and I loved her. She was so nice and as soon as she walked in the door I felt like I had known her forever. I felt comfortable telling her about my history and asking her questions that she thoroughly answered. I'm so glad I've found her and look forward to continuing my care with her.

A great family doctor for young women to grow with

I love Dr. Hargrove. Very attentive and timely. I would recommend to friends and family.

Refused patient care

Horrible office staff...doctor refused patient care because patient did not want to pay $50 canceled app fee. App was missed due to all 3 of the patients kids having strep and husband traveling for work in another country.

Dr. Claudia L Hargrove is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Haverford, PA.

Dr. Claudia L Hargrove Is this you?