Dr. Claudia Hargrove Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Claudia Hargrove?

Rushed

Posted on June 29th, 2017

Dr. Hargrove seems rushed and will tell you as the patient that she is only allowed about 10 or 15 minutes to review your problem and make a diagnosis. She seems unwilling to go the extra mile and do her research to find a possible solution. Often, she will just send you to the Emergency Room. The ER then often asks why Dr. Hargrove couldn't make a diagnosis? If it is something simple like a common cold, ok. If it is anything requiring serious attention without being rushed, find a more engaged and serious doctor.

Posted on October 18th, 2015

I'm 25 and I wanted to establish a primary care physician so my OBGYN referred me to Dr. Claudia Hargrove and I loved her. She was so nice and as soon as she walked in the door I felt like I had known her forever. I felt comfortable telling her about my history and asking her questions that she thoroughly answered. I'm so glad I've found her and look forward to continuing my care with her.

A great family doctor for young women to grow with

Posted on April 14th, 2015

I love Dr. Hargrove. Very attentive and timely. I would recommend to friends and family.

Refused patient care

Posted on March 19th, 2014

Horrible office staff...doctor refused patient care because patient did not want to pay $50 canceled app fee. App was missed due to all 3 of the patients kids having strep and husband traveling for work in another country.

Posted on September 9th, 2017