Dr. Claudia M Huegel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Claudia M Huegel?

Warm and caring. Helped me lose 75 lbs. She is a fabulous weight loss Dr.

Excellent weightloss doctor

I have been under Dr Huegel's care for weight loss and I can say that she is a wonderful person. Dr Huegel treats me like a person, takes her time and listens. He really cares about here patients and that is reflected in my outcome, I am reaching my goal weight and feel great !!

Great doctor, she really cares and I finally lost weight!

After several weight loss attempts over the past ten years, Dr. Huegel's program and guidance have helped me to reach my goal weight. The one on ...

Great Doctor, but now she's gone

I have been a patient of Dr. Huegel both in Freehol and Howell for the past 4 years.. Excellent doctor. She spends time to listen and diagnose. she explains everything.. I have only one complaint.. why did you leave the practice?? I saw you a month before and you said nothing. I went in for our regular appt. and was told you left to start your own practice in Shrewsbury. I wish I had known, now I am scrambling to find an adequate doctor.. I refuse to go back to Howell/jackson medical. The front desk workers are rude and very unprofessional and the rest of the doctors there are horrible. Not only can I not understand a word they are saying but they spend a mere 3 minutes if you are lucky and are rude also.

A wonderful doctor and a great person too

As a mother of 6 it's hard to find a doctor for everyone in my family to like and be comfortable with but to like Dr. Huegel comes very easy. She takes the time to speak to the patient and understand the scope of the issues that the patient feels from personal and emotional side too and offers support and kindness on top of her medical advice.I think the best thing about her is that if she can't determine what is going on, she tells us that she will ask, and she does; within a day she calls and gives an answer, suggestion, treatment etc... She tries not to miss anything and makes sure she doesn't assume or dismiss the patient like some other doctors who think it's in our head.I can't say enough about her and the entire staff at the Howell office' From the time we walk in to the time we leave, it feels that we are with family especially Donna...We all love them which is so important when a person is miserable as is with any ailment...All I can say now is thank you