Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Claudia Klenck
Dr. Claudia Klenck, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jacksonville, FL. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Adolescent Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Klenck is affiliated with Memorial Health University Medical Center, Shands Jacksonville and Candler Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Claudia Klenck has the following 2 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs and pressures from home and school. For girls entering adulthood, adolescent specialists can act as both pediatrician and gynecologist, so they only have to see one doctor for all their needs.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr Klenck has been treating my daughter for the past several months. She has taken the time to take my concerns seriously and has listened and followed up with the some of the issues we have been having. She remembers her every time we come and honestly cares about her health. Dr Klenck is hands down the best doctor I have ever had the privilege of working with.
Dr. Klenck is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Memorial Health University Medical Center
St Joseph's Hospital - Savannah
Assistant Professor, Pediatrics
St Joseph Hospital Atlanta
Memorial Health University
14 Years Experience
Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Iuliu Hatieganu
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Claudia Klenck accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsClaudia I Klenck MD, 11734 Kings Mountain Way, Jacksonville, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Claudia Klenck in this video.
Dr. Claudia Klenck is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.