Dr. Claudia A Koch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Claudia A Koch?

I am blessed to have Claudia as my PCP. She's incredibly sharp and compassionate. She's a good listener and consistently makes me feel that she is invested in me as her patient. 10 stars!!!!!

The BEST!

One could not ask for a better doctor. She listens, she cares, and she's sharp as a tack. I am blessed to have Claudia as my PCP.

long time patient

Dr. Koch has been a family doctor since I was 10 years old. I feel comfortable that she knows our history and treats us all so nice. She is very sensitive to all of her procedures and is honest and kind. She delieverd my son in 2009 and stayed with me throughout my whole labor, even helped me with the pain by pressing on my pressure points during tough contractions. She came to visit us in the hospital the next day just because she was in the area. I truly feel like she treats us like her own family. She is admired by many so scheduling has become a bit more lengthy but she is well worth the wait. When she is not available and I need to be seen urgent, the other doctors are always welcoming and the staff is great!!

patient

Dr. Koch is one of the most genuine, kind and caring physician's I have ever met. She makes you feel like you are her one and only patient even though you know her schedule is booked. I'm always confident with her medical decisions regarding my health, she explains her decisions and provides choices. Thank you Dr. Koch, your the best!!!

Dr Koch and staff

Dr. Koch delivered my son in 2006. She was always verh attentive and jelpful. Her staff was wonderful. I had to leave the office because my insurance changed. I am now pregnant again and I called to see if I could get in with dr. Koch because I trust her and had a good experience. The lady who answered the phone ( don't recall her name) was so helpful and nice. First she said that they don't accept my insurance. I was pretty bummed. But then she called back and told me that she did some checking and since dr. Kock delivered my son that they would accept my insurance! I have never had such wonderful experiences. With physician office staff as I have with that office. The staff is truly caring and that means so much to me. You wont go wrong choosing this office. I cant speak for the other dr's in the practice, but I can say that Dr. Koch is the BEST!!

I have given up on this clinic I can't get an appointment with Doctor Koch within a month and a half. When I do get to see her she tells me to call her to let her know if I'm having any problems with my chronic illness yet when I try and call her office staff has no idea what to do and tell me I need to make an appointment in a month and a half to 2 months or I can see Dr. Schubert that same day but when I see him I feel as if he hasn't even looked at my chart and has no idea about my history I also find him rude and generally unkind.

Dr. Koch is an amazing asset to the community she serves. She demonstrates respect for her patients' health choices while providing expert advice to assist them in making the most informed decision.

Wonderful Dr and OB

I started seeing Dr Koch 4 years ago while pregnant with my daughter. She was extremely caring, she truly listened to your concerns, and helped you weigh out options. Most of the time I had a short office wait, but (as to be expected), sometimes I waited longer or had to reschedule an appointment on days she delivered a baby. Once I had to wait over an hour, however I feel the care that she gave me was worth the wait. When I gave birth, I was pleasantly surprised with how prompt she was (the nurses at the hospital told me she is known for this). She worked well with the doula I hired and I had the successful natural birth I desired thanks to her. The 2007-2008 staff at Dr. Koch's office was more rude and made it difficult to schedule appts. However, the 2011 staff seems much better.I did have one problem with Dr Koch- she sewed up my tear, but she missed two small side tears. As a result they healed incorrectly, but was easily fixed afterward with Estrogen Cream. Otherwise, followup with her was wonderful. I was able to be checked on at the same time as my daughter, which was wonderful when my daughter and I had thrush. Also, she was very cooperative about spreading out my daughter's first vaccinations. We kept Dr. Koch as a pediatrician until my daughter was 6 months old (she now sees a specialist a few blocks away from our house). In 2010, I chose Dr Koch as an OB again. She not only remembered me, but also my daughter and my husband! Unfortunately, I had a missed miscarriage. My local gyn performed the D&C, so I chose him when I got pregnant again 10 months later. I just switched back to Dr Koch because although he is an great gyn, as an OB he was nothing like Dr Koch! At his office I waited over an hour for his nurse to do the checkup, him to look over her notes and check the placement of my uterus, tell me everything looked fine, and shoo me out of the room after 5 minutes. Dr Koch never did this to me and she always did the sonograms herself. Unlike my gyn who seemed surprised if I had a question, Dr Koch encouraged questions and warmly answered them. At 4.5 months, I had bleeding and abdominal cramping and called the gyn in the middle of the night. Not only did he have to be paged more than once, but after waiting an hour for him to respond- he wasn't the least bit concerned. He didn't even remember who I was and I had just had an appt with him a few days before! Quite a contrast from Dr Koch who remembered my whole family 2 years later and returned emergency calls within 15-20 minutes. The moral of the story is: you don't know how good you have it, until you switch providers! I am now 6 months pregnant and relieved to be back. I missed Dr Koch's positive, sensitive, supportive, and encouraging personality. Compared to other OB's, Dr. Koch pampers you. After extensive research, the only OB's I found that came close to Dr Koch's level of care are 2 midwives in West Allis. If you live near the southeastern area of Milwaukee and your insurance works at St Mary's Hospital, Dr. Koch is your best choice.

Dr. Koch is awesome! She is very patient, caring and dedicated in her work. She goes above and beyond - and I appreciate everything that she has done for my child and me.

Great Dr., bad staff.

appointment making and speaking to staff is not pleasant, however this is the first Dr. that appears to be listening to my concerns as well as thoughtfully explaining procedures etc.