Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Claudia Nuno Garcia MD
Dr. Claudia Nuno Garcia, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brea, CA, with other offices in Westminster, CA and Placentia, CA (and 1 other location). She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Nuno Garcia is affiliated with Lakewood Regional Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Claudia Nuno Garcia has 4 locations
1301 N Rose Dr
Placentia, CA 92870
1741 W Romneya Dr
Anaheim, CA 92801
Book Online Now
Dr. Claudia Nuno Garcia has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Nuno Garcia is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Lakewood Regional Medical Center
20 Years Experience
University of Southern California
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Claudia Nuno Garcia Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Claudia Nuno Garcia's office for more information.
380 W Central Ave Brea, CA : (714) 529-0211
14571 Magnolia St Westminster, CA : (714) 903-9039
1301 N Rose Dr Placentia, CA 92870
1741 W Romneya Dr Anaheim, CA 92801
Locations & Directions
Dr. Claudia Nuno Garcia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brea, CA.